1 lb. chicken , already cut into 5-8 pieces (Serves 4)
1/5 cup of vinegar
1/3 cup of soy sauce
1 head garlic (crushed)
10-15 peppercorns (freshly crushed)
2 tablespoon Vegetable oil
1. Fry chicken until slightly brown.
2. In a 2 1/2 quart pot, add the vegetable oil to sautee the garlic.
3. Add fried chicken to pot, and add vinegar lemon and the freshly crushed pepper.
4. Let it simmer to a boil--until the flavor of the vinegar, garlic, and pepper penetrate through the chicken.
5. Finally, add the soy sauce, and let it cook for 20 minutes or until the sauce has completely dried.
6. To compliment this dish, you may serve it with rice